Hello! My name is Alexandra Yiset Soto Feliz . I am from San Jose De Ocoa . I am an English student. I live in Las Flores 10, padre Billini street San Jose De Ocoa . I'm married. I'm thirty nine years old. I have two children: Bley is fourteen years old and Marlin is four years old. I don't have a job yet. I thank God for all. Thank you.
Personal Presentation
Hello everyone! I am Mary Trinys Acosta. I am 27 years old.I stusy moder language. I live in Santo Domingo with my brother, My parents live in Barahona. I don't work yet. I like listening to music and go to the beach. I am glad to be part of this blog.
Oh! I forgot to tell you professor, I won to attend to class on Wednesday. I apologize, I will do the homework and I posted on the blog thank you .
ResponderEliminarIt's won't attend
ResponderEliminarSorry