Hello everyone! I am Mary Trinys Acosta. I am 27 years old.I stusy moder language. I live in Santo Domingo with my brother, My parents live in Barahona. I don't work yet. I like listening to music and go to the beach. I am glad to be part of this blog.
Unit 3 The Bold and the Bashful. Definition of bold and bashful. Bashful means shy or timid. ... Bashful and shy are similar in meaning, but not quite identical. Bashful often describes people who are shy but friendly. In fact, being bashful is sometimes seen as an endearing quality. Bold is something that is truly excellent or praiseworthy. The cost of shyness. In 1975 Psychology Today published a ground-breaking article by Stanford University psychologist Philip Zimbardo, Ph.D., entitled "The Social Disease Called Shyness." The article revealed what Zimbardo had found in a survey conducted at several American colleges: An astonishing 40 percent of the 800 questioned currently considered themselves to be shy. In addition to documenting the pervasiveness of shyness, the article presented a surprising portrait of those with the condition. Their mild-mannered exterior conceals roiling turmoil inside. The shy disclosed that the...
Hello, teacher Atilano. My mame is Josué Manuel Rubio Feliz, I'm from Santa Cruz of Barahona this is the main Municipality. Teacher I liked the way of you impart class because you write the phrases you say. Like sick and tire and things like that whatever as you say hahaha, I don't like the schedule because i have to travel to Barahona on friday and come back on monday, but I'm going to try to finish with a good calification. I Will write on the blog when you send me the request. Mmmm another thing I'm a student from mothodology. Teacher if I make a mistake please correct me. Thank you and see you. att: Josué M Rubio Feliz
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario